How to start
This aspiration will walk you through everything you can do in the Snowy Escape expansion pack. From using the vending machines to going down the slops. To get to the slopes you need to travel to the Spa, in the neighbourhood.
Reward trait Survival Instinct ~ These sims will always escape wildlife attacks unscathed, manage to avoid injury from Skiing, Snowboarding, and Rock climbing more often than other Sims, and have a natural resistance to inclement weather.
1) Snow Student
- Go Down the Bunny Slope ~ The Bunny slopes can be located to the left of the slopes. they are enclosed in the orange fenced.
- Use a Vending Machine or computer to purchase a remedy or deterrent ~ The vending machines can be located in front of the ski lift. You can buy Simmi Capsules, Bits’ n Bobbler (which are random stuff but with survival stuff, Hot food and drinks.
- Use a Mt.Komorebi Info Board ~ The board can be found at the bottom of the slopes.
2) Thrill Seeker
- Achieve Level 3 rock climbing skill ~ Just past the Bunny Slopes is the small climbing wall.
- Complete a hiking trail ~ Next tot he Climbing wall is one of the trails You may also encounter a forest spirt or a Kodama. On the trail you can find things to do, for instance on one walk there are money statues which you can ‘Make offering for goof fortune’ as well as other options.
- Actively ski, snowboard, or rock climb for 3 hours ~ You can chose to do 1 time sessions or continuous sessions.
- Encounter a Kodama or Forest spirit ~ go for Hikes to find these, once you do, you can cancel the hike interaction and make a wish or collect the forest spirits.
- Perform high intensity skiing or snowboarding on an intermediate or expert slope ~ The harder slopes to go down are on the far right side of the slopes.
- Successfully reach the peak of Mt.Komorebi ~ To start going up to the mountain go to ‘Plan a social event’ in the phone, then ‘Mountain climb excursion’. You will need a minimum of level 6 rocking climb skill and order climbing gear from the computer.
- Endure an injury sustained from skiing, snowboarding, or rock climbing ~ This one is surprisingly hard to complete. The easiest way I found was to tackle the climbing wall at the top of the Skiing slope without any gear and see how far you can get with low climbing skill.
4) Peak Pioneer
- Survive 3 wildlife attacks unscathed ~ Go hiking a lot eventually this will be completed. Hike around is the best option for this and the lest buggy.
- Achieve level 8 skiing, snowboarding, or a rock climbing skill ~ This is what it is, just level up one of the skills to level 8.
- Successfully complete high intensity skiing or snowboarding on an expert slope or rock climbing during inclement weather ~ The harder slopes to go down are on the far right side of the slopes, however check the board at the bottom of the slopes to ‘check conditions on Mt. Komorebi’. Make sure in your game settings under weather that you have snow and blizzards on.
For more guides and tutorials check out the home page and for more videos on all things sims related check my Youtube channel, where you can Find the through the ages original challenge, tutorials/guides, sims 4 short clips of the sims 4, as well as live streams every Monday and Wednesday.