How to Start
The Painter extraordinaire aspiration will take you though, how to paint and sell paintings, this aspiration does come with the base game so it is available to all. This will use the Painting Skill, and although there is a Painter Career this does not appear in the aspiration.
Reward Trait Expressionist ~ Expressionistic sims have captured the essence of feeling, and can create highly emotional works of art regardless of their actual mood!
1) Ill at Easel
- Start 3 painting while Inspired ~ This is easy enough to do and once you have made yourself inspired- create a painting > then stop painting > drag the painting to your inventory or the wall > then start another. This will mean that you will not have to keep getting inspired and can go back to each painting to finish it, just by dragging it back to the easel.
- Paint for 5 Hours
2) Fine Artist
- Achieve level 4 Painting skill ~ I have a guide on this skill if needed HERE.
- Sell 3 Paintings to Collectors or Art Gallery ~ once a sim has finished painting, click the painting and chose a sell option to complete this.
- Complete 3 Emotional Paintings ~ angry, confident, flirty, focused, playful, and sad.
3) Brushing with Greatness
- View or Admire 3 paintings at a museum
- Complete 10 Excellent Paintings ~ this will happen as you paint, have an inspired mood and keep increasing your skill and this will get completed.
- Achieve level 6 Painting skill
4) Painter Extraordinaire
- Achieve level 10 Painting skill
- Complete 5 Masterpieces ~ as with the excellent paintings this will complete with more paintings and high Painting skill level.
For more guides and tutorials check out the home page and for more videos on all things sims related check my Youtube channel, where you can Find the through the ages original challenge, tutorials/guides, sims 4 short clips of the sims 4, as well as live streams every Monday and Wednesday.