What is it
This Aspiration is going to show you how to use a parent sims to progress their family and make a successful child. This skill is linked with the Parenting Skill, Which comes with the Parenthood Game Pack.
Reward Trait ~ Vicarious, By being Vicarious, your Children’s skill gains contribute to your own!
1) Readily a parent
- Become an Adult
- Spend §1,000 on kids’ stuff ~ In buy mode any toys and furniture count towards this.
- Read to a child for 2 hours ~ To do this put the children’s book in your adult sims inventory, then select ‘read to …’
- Become a parent ~ This can be done by becoming pregnant or getting another sim pregnant, by adopting via the phone, or moving in with another sim who has children and selecting ‘adopt as caregiver’
- Socialize with you child 10 times
3) Trusted Mentor
- Help a child with school work for 4 hours ~ Each time a child goes to school they will come home with homework, This can be found in their inventory. To help them click the child doing homework and select ‘help with homework’
- Achieve level 6 Parenting skill
- Have a child with a character value within range to receive a trait ~ Get the child to do actions that will increase their character values, manners is the easiest to get, actions to do Friendly Introductions, Setting the Table, Cleaning up dishes, Giving Compliments.
4) Super parent
- Mentor your child 3 time ~ sims can mentor other sims when they are level 10 of a skill.
- Have a child complete an aspiration ~ children have aspirations Creativity, Mental, Motor and Social
- Have child or grandchild reach the top of a career ~ this does include the teen careers which go to level 3.
For more guides and tutorials check out the home page and for more videos on all things sims related check my Youtube channel, where you can Find the through the ages original challenge, tutorials/guides, sims 4 short clips of the sims 4, as well as live streams every Monday and Wednesday.