What is it
This aspiration comes with really good perks, for instance by the end you will be able to sway other sims emotions with drinks. This aspiration will take you through all things drink related including the mixology branch of the Chef career.
Reward trait ~ Potion Master, Potion masters can mix potent drinks which can sway the drinker’s emotions.
1) Bar Tenderfoot
- Mix 10 Drinks ~ just head to a bar or buy your own and start mixing drinks.
- Own a Bar ~ This just means to buy a bar from the build/buy mode.
- Own 2 barstools ~ in the build/buy mode you can buy bar stools for your bar.
2) Electric Mixer
- Achieve level 4 Mixology skill ~ I have a Mixology skill guide HERE if needed.
- Become an Adult ~ young adults and above can make drinks
- Join the Culinary career ~ use the phone or computer to join the culinary career, if help is needed I have a guide HERE.
3) Beverage Boss
- Mix 3 drinks at a single social event ~ plan a social event and make 3 drinks, this can be for your or for other, or just random drinks.
- Join the mixology branch of the culinary career ~ I have a culinary career with both branches HERE if needed.
- Achieve level 7 Mixology skill ~ I have a Mixology skill guide HERE if needed.
4) Master Mixologist
- Achieve level 10 mixology skill ~ I have a Mixology skill guide HERE if needed.
- Create 5 types of excellent drink ~ Just like food, drinks too have quality depending on the skill level of the sim making the drinks.
For more guides and tutorials check out the home page and for more videos on all things sims related check my Youtube channel, where you can Find the through the ages original challenge, tutorials/guides, sims 4 short clips of the sims 4, as well as live streams every Monday and Wednesday.